Monday, December 17, 2012

Mishmash

I LOVE:

- playing Black Ops 2 zombies on repeat for hours with the boy and not getting better AT ALL
- marathons upon marathons of Big Bang Theory, thanks to a roommate who bought every season on Black Friday
- candy cane Joe Joe's from Trader Joes, courtesy of my beautiful mother
- NOT falling while ice skating!! (ice skating is my natural enemy)
- having a REAL Christmas tree in our apartment that we bought and smuggled up the stairs and decorated all on our own (they're a "fire hazard", apparently, and we could get kicked out for it, but we bought it anyways because CHRISTMAS SPIRIT DUH)
- friends texting me SPECIFICALLY because they have egg nog in their apartment and know what I'm all about
- taking the long way home at 2 am just so I can see some Christmas lights on big houses
- receiving videos of my woozy sister after getting her wisdom teeth removed
- HAVING HAIR THAT IS 4 INCHES SHORTER HOLLLAAAAA

And here are some lovely pictures:

 


 
"Shea let's do a duck face on the picture" "OKAY"

 
Matching wounds and cupcakes

 
RYDER the love of my life



 
Piece of the Berlin Wall at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library

 
Locations I have searched recently (HAHA)




No comments:

Post a Comment