Monday, October 22, 2012

Things I Am Loving

- the obscene amount of Halloween candy in a bowl on my kitchen counter and it isn't even Halloween yet
- that FROLLO from the Hunchback of Notre Dame is making park appearances!!!!
- rainy weather that I can wear my cool Star Tours jacket in
- Haunted Mansion backstage tour.  Mind: BLOWN
- roommates that bring me home Jack in the Box tacos "just because"
- a free screening of Frankenweenie, popcorn included (I highly recommend this movie)
- speaking face to face with Adam Sandler.  This is still registering
- having nondenominational Jesus Time with friends and pizza and cupcakes Sunday night
- THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 3
- that my family is going to be here in FOUR DAYS
- getting hourly SF Giants updates from fellow fans on game days when I compliment their shirts or hats
- that I have a VOICE this week
- life, basically.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment